Father and son killed in 100mph crash at Isle of Man TT

Deutschland Nachrichten Nachrichten

Father and son killed in 100mph crash at Isle of Man TT
Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten,Deutschland Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 MetroUK
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 27 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 82%

A father and son have died during the Isle of Man TT Races, bringing the event’s death toll to five.

He was 16 when he decided he wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps, and asked if he could race alongside him as a passenger.Speaking earlier in the year, the 56-year-old said: ‘I’ve retired a few times before, but always come back for my love of the sport.Bradley and Roger had been excited to race as a team

The Isle of Man TT, or Tourist Trophy races, are an annual motorcycle racing event held on the Isle of Man each summer.The event is often described as one of the most dangerous racing events in the world due to the number of competitors who have died.Welsh rider Mark Purslow died during qualifying last week and Northern Ireland’s Davy Morgan died after a crash in Monday’s Supersport Race.

Roger and Bradley’s crash took place at Ago’s Leap, where sidecar driver Cesar Chanel was also fatally crashed on Saturday.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

MetroUK /  🏆 13. in UK

Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten, Deutschland Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Isle of Man TT Races: Father and son’s fatal crash takes death toll on Britain’s deadliest racetrack to five in a fortnightIsle of Man TT Races: Father and son’s fatal crash takes death toll on Britain’s deadliest racetrack to five in a fortnightA father and son have become the latest of five competitors to die at this year’s TT motorcycle races on the Isle of Man.Roger Stockton, 56, and his son, Bradley, 21, from Crewe, Cheshire, were both killed yesterday during the final lap of the second sidecar race, in which Roger was the driver and h
Weiterlesen »

Father and son killed in latest tragedy as Isle of Man TT death toll rises to fiveFather and son killed in latest tragedy as Isle of Man TT death toll rises to fiveVeteran racer Roger Stockton and his 21-year-old son Bradley are the fourth and fifth participants to die at this year’s event
Weiterlesen »

Isle of Man TT: Father and son die competing in race - taking number of rider deaths to fiveIsle of Man TT: Father and son die competing in race - taking number of rider deaths to fiveThe latest riders to die at the event were Roger Stockton, 56, who was driving in a sidecar race, and his 21-year-old son and passenger Bradley. Before the race, Roger said: 'Going around the course with my own flesh and blood will be incredible.'
Weiterlesen »

Man leaps onto train tracks to save man who had fallen onto third railMan leaps onto train tracks to save man who had fallen onto third railAnthony Perry, 20, is the hero who jumped on to the subway tracks in Chicago to save the life of a man who was being electrocuted by the third rail.
Weiterlesen »

Man leaps onto train tracks to save man who had fallen onto third railMan leaps onto train tracks to save man who had fallen onto third railAnthony Perry, 20, is the hero who jumped on to the subway tracks in Chicago to save the life of a man who was being electrocuted by the third rail.
Weiterlesen »

Father and son Roger and Bradley Stockton tragically die in\nIsle of Man TT crash with race’s death total now at fiveFather and son Roger and Bradley Stockton tragically die in\nIsle of Man TT crash with race’s death total now at fiveFATHER and son Roger and Bradley Stockton have tragically died following a crash at the Isle of Man TT – with the controversial festival’s death toll now standing at five. The pair, fro…
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 19:51:58