Netflix has acquired worldwide rights to the Eric Andre-Lil Rel Howery hidden-camera prank comedy “Bad Trip” from MGM’s Orion Pictures. The deal was announced Wednesday, nearly a …
The deal was announced Wednesday, nearly a month after “Bad Trip” was released briefly through Amazon Prime Video, then withdrawn. “Bad Trip,” which was originally supposed to debut at the SXSW Film Festival before it was canceled due to thepandemic, was available for long enough on April 17 to be placed on the download site Pirate Bay.
The movie comes from “Jackass” producer Jeff Tremaine. “Bad Trip” follows two best friends on a cross-country road trip full of pranks, pulling its real-life audience into the action. Tiffany Haddish and Michaela Conlin also star. The film is directed by Kitao Sakurai, who worked with Andre previously on his Adult Swim series “The Eric Andre Show,” and produced by David Bernad , Andre, Ruben Fleischer and Tremaine.Netflix did not indicate when it will release “Bad Trip,” which joins a growing list of movies that were originally slated for theatrical release, but then opted for a digital debut after the coronavirus pandemic resulted in most U.S. movie theaters remaining closed until July at the earliest.
Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten, Deutschland Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Simon Cowell lands his son Eric a voiceover job in new Scooby Doo film SCOOB!Simon plays himself in the movie whilst his son, Eric, plays a character named Ben who is a young tourist at the Acropolis in Greece
Weiterlesen »
Simon Cowell shares rare picture of son Eric after Lauren Silverman split claimsSimon Cowell posted a rare picture of his son Eric after he was forced to shut down claims he had split from Lauren Silverman
Weiterlesen »
Simon Cowell and his son Eric to star in the new animated Scooby Doo movieSimon Cowell reveals son Eric has landed his first film role. The pair are both set to star in the new animated Scooby Doo movie
Weiterlesen »
L.A. Coronavirus Update: Mayor Eric Garcetti Says All Retail Will Be Allowed To Reopen For Curbside Pickup This WeekOn Tuesday, in his second appearance on CNN in 4 hours, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said that online, phone order and curbside pickup would expand to “all retail establishments” som…
Weiterlesen »