Oscar Winner’s Feature Debut and Epic Drama Series Among Hungarian Projects in the Pipeline

Deutschland Nachrichten Nachrichten

Oscar Winner’s Feature Debut and Epic Drama Series Among Hungarian Projects in the Pipeline
Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten,Deutschland Schlagzeilen
  • 📰 Variety
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 55 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 25%
  • Publisher: 63%

“Rise of the Raven” Producers: Robert Lantos (Serendipity Point Films) and Tibor Krsko Showrunner: George Mihalka Synopsis: An epic drama series about Janos Hunyadi, a fearless warrior …

Showrunner: George Mihalka

Synopsis: An epic drama series about Janos Hunyadi, a fearless warrior who defeated the vast Ottoman army and defended Europe in 1456 at the Battle of Belgrade. The 10-hour series, based on the bestselling novels by author Bán Mór, is expected to be the biggest-budget Hungarian show ever.Synopsis: Amidst the horrors of World War II, hundreds of Polish children find refuge in a most unlikely place: a grammar school on the shore of Lake Balaton.

threatens to shatter this idyll, and when the daughter of a leading member of the resistance arrives at the school, a secret agent finds himself in a race against time to save the students.Synopsis: The debut feature from Kristóf Deák, who won an Academy Award for best live-action short, is a coming-of-age drama disguised as a crime thriller, with darkly comic undertones.

Synopsis: Animation science-fiction. A dystopian eco-fantasy set in a not-too-distant future Budapest without animals and plants. In a world where the price of human survival is high, a young man breaks every rule to save his wife.

Wir haben diese Nachrichten zusammengefasst, damit Sie sie schnell lesen können. Wenn Sie sich für die Nachrichten interessieren, können Sie den vollständigen Text hier lesen. Weiterlesen:

Variety /  🏆 108. in US

Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten, Deutschland Schlagzeilen

Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.

Oscar De La Hoya Hospitalized With COVID-19, Cancels Comeback FightOscar De La Hoya Hospitalized With COVID-19, Cancels Comeback Fight'I’ve been taking care of myself and this really really kicked my ass,' says the boxer, who had been set for a match on Sept. 11.
Weiterlesen »

Oscar De La Hoya Hospitalized With COVID, Cancels Comeback FightOscar De La Hoya Hospitalized With COVID, Cancels Comeback FightThe boxer was set to make his return to the ring on Sept. 11.
Weiterlesen »

Boxer Oscar De La Hoya Tests Positive For COVID, Pulls Out Of Sept. 11 FightBoxer Oscar De La Hoya Tests Positive For COVID, Pulls Out Of Sept. 11 FightThe former boxing champion posted a video online Friday of himself in a hospital bed, saying he caught the virus despite being fully vaccinated.
Weiterlesen »

Oscar De La Hoya hospitalized with Covid-19 days before his return to the boxing ringOscar De La Hoya hospitalized with Covid-19 days before his return to the boxing ringHall of Fame boxer Oscar De La Hoya has been hospitalized with Covid-19, according to social media posts from the fighter. De La Hoya, who says he is fully vaccinated, announced his planned return to the ring after nearly 13 years away will be put on hold
Weiterlesen »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 11:32:38