Attacks such as the one on Saudi oil facilities which last month sent oil prices...
FILE PHOTO: Amin H. Nasser, president and CEO of Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Saudi Aramco, speaks during a news conference in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia September 17, 2019. REUTERS/Waleed Ali/File Photo
LONDON - Attacks such as the one on Saudi oil facilities which last month sent oil prices up by as much 20% may continue if there is no concerted international response, Saudi Aramco’s Chief Executive Amin Nasser said on Wednesday. “An absence of international resolve to take concrete action may embolden the attackers and indeed put the world’s energy security at greater risk,” he told the Oil & Money conference in London in rare political comments.
He added Aramco was on track to regain its maximum oil production capacity of 12 million barrels per day by the end of November.Our Standards:
Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten, Deutschland Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Aramco IPO prospectus to be filed by end of the month, report saysSaudi Aramco, the world's biggest oil company, is expected to file its IPO prospectus by the end of the month, the Wall Street Journal reported. The prospectus will reportedly first be published in Arabic on Oct. 25 and then in English two days later.
Weiterlesen »
Saudi Arabia lets unwed couples share roomsSaudi's new tourist visas are bringing new visitors to the country. Now the rules have been relaxed for unmarried couples and solo female travelers.
Weiterlesen »
What Saudi-Emirati friction in Yemen means for IsraelIsrael and Arab Gulf states have drawn closer together in recent years as they form a common front against Iran.
Weiterlesen »
Is Biden Making a Mistake by Holding His Fire Against Trump?Intelligencer staffers discuss the Democratic contender’s understated response to President Trump’s attacks against him.
Weiterlesen »