U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper has removed himself from reviewing a disputed ...
FILE PHOTO: U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper addresses reporters during a media briefing at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, U.S., October 11, 2019. REUTERS/Erin Scott
Esper has delegated decision-making on the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure Cloud program to Deputy Secretary David Norquist, the Pentagon said on Tuesday. The Pentagon put the contract on hold in August after President Donald Trump said his administration was examining Amazon’s bid following complaints from other technology companies.
Deutschland Neuesten Nachrichten, Deutschland Schlagzeilen
Similar News:Sie können auch ähnliche Nachrichten wie diese lesen, die wir aus anderen Nachrichtenquellen gesammelt haben.
Defense chief steps aside from reviewing $10B cloud contract
Weiterlesen »
SoftBank clinches deal to take over WeWork: sourcesSoftBank Group Corp has agreed to spend more than $10 billion to take o...
Weiterlesen »
SoftBank's WeWork financing would lead to Adam Neumann's exit: sourcesSoftBank has made a $5 billion debt financing offer to keep WeWork afloat. The deal would make the Japanese technology conglomerate the majority owner of the U.S. office-space sharing company
Weiterlesen »
SoftBank's WeWork takeover would lead to Adam Neumann's exit: sourcesIn a bid to rescue struggling office-space sharing firm WeWork, SoftBank has offered $5 billion in new money to the company in the form of debt
Weiterlesen »
U.S. business investment much weaker in second-quarter than previously estimatedU.S. business investment contracted more sharply than previously estimated in th...
Weiterlesen »